Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Blueprint of Core Calmfidence

 Blueprint of Core Calmfidence, Nell Puetter, Independently Published, 2021

This book asserts that it is very possible to access the powers and abilities of your subconscious mind. Maybe winning the Nobel Peace Prize is not an option, but it will certainly help you to live your best life.

There are other parts of your brain that also have to be in synch with each other. They are your Heart-Brain and your Gut-Brain (home of your "sixth sense" or your "gut instinct"). There is another part of each person that also needs to be pointed in the right direction.

Everyone has that negative voice inside them. Perhaps it is an Inner Critic that says "You'll never succeed." Maybe it is an Inner Procrastinator that says "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow." Believe it or not, that voice is there to keep you "safe." If you suffered a trauma, or other bad experience, in the past, that voice is there to keep it from happening again. The author explores what to do to get that voice, and all other parts of you, in alignment and moving together.

It has been said that humans use only a small portion of their brain's capacity. Perhaps accessing our subconscious will considerably raise that number. This is a fascinating book that is very easy to understand. It is very much worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment