Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Anger Management Book for Kids

 Anger Management Book for Kids, The Mentor Bucket, 2022

This book presents many ways for children to express themselves when they get angry.

First of all, what caused you to get angry? Did it happen at school, on the playground or at home? Did a friend or family member treat you badly? Do you bear any part of the blame for the incident?

There are many pages in this book to express your feelings. Draw a self-portrait of your angry self. Are there lots of lightning bolts around you? There are many suggestions of ways to let out your anger. Ride your bike around the neighborhood, or otherwise get active outside. Go in your room and draw (or paint) or play a musical instrument. Sit down with a notebook, and write out how you are feeling. Journaling is always a good idea. If you consider yourself a future Gordon Ramsey, head for the kitchen, and bake something (with a parent's help, of course). The important part is to let out that anger, using whatever method works for you.

Children are not the only ones who have a hard time dealing with anger; this book will help a lot. It is very much worth reading, for children and their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment