Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook for Beginners 2022

 Anti-Inflammatory Diet Cookbook for Beginners 2022, Lora M Stoops, Independently Published, 2022

Inflammation is your body reacting to a physical irritant. The culprit could just be summer allergies, or it could be something much more serious. Symptoms of inflammation include muscle and joint stiffness, skin disorders, fatigue, anemia, inflamed gums and low fever. Occasional inflammation is OK; it shows that your body is working properly. Chronic inflammation is not OK. It can lead to all kinds of major health problems. That is what this cookbook is all about.

This book provides many recipes made with fresh fruits and vegetables. Healthier food may just reduce the severity of the inflammation, or totally cure it. The recipes include banana pancakes with apricots, Greek salad, millet with tuna and broccoli, nugget of zucchini, soup of oysters and mushrooms, watermelon and lemongrass smoothie and beet brownies. 

For each recipe, there is a picture of the item, along with the full recipe and directions. There is also nutritional information, plus the prep and cook times. This book is recommended for anyone who simply wants to eat healthier. It is especially recommended for anyone who thinks that the symptoms of inflammation will never go away. Try this book first.

No comments:

Post a Comment