Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Monday, April 11, 2022

IPhone 13 Seniors Guide

 IPhone 13 Seniors Guide, Henry Sanders, Independently Published, 2022

You are a senior citizen whose children, and grandchildren, have been regaling you with tales of how wonderful the Iphone 13 really is. They have urged you to get one, so you can be part of the cutting edge. Maybe you have an older Iphone. You have just come home from the Apple Store with a new Iphone 13. Now, what do you do?

This book takes the reader step-by-step, through the whole process. If you are updating an older Iphone, this book tells you how to do it. It talks about setting up Face ID and Apple Pay. If you have an Apple Watch, it tells you how to pair them together.

If your Iphone is not activating, the book gives you suggestions to try before you march back to the Apple Store. It also looks at common Iphone issues, like charging problems, overheating problems, battery life and bluetooth problems. The book also talks about moving from Android to Iphone.

Downloading apps is included, along with creating a Family Sharing Account and everything you ever wanted to know about the Iphone 13 camera.

The instructions feel plausible and accurate (I do not own an Iphone of any kind). For anyone looking for a painless introduction to the Iphone 13, here is a very good place to start (4.5 stars).

No comments:

Post a Comment