Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Friday, April 21, 2023

Click and Grow Rich

 Click and Grow Rich: Escape the Rat Race, Work Online and Live Anywhere, Paul Browning, 2022

 

Several questions must be answered before joining the ranks of those who make huge amounts of money online.

 

Who is your target audience? Don't say "everybody." What is your category? For instance, "Beauty and Makeup" is much too broad. You need to find a niche, or a sub-niche, within "Beauty and Makeup." Many people go online to ask "How do I. . . ?" How are you going to answer that question? Will your answer be in the form of a tangible product, an email newsletter, a video training course? How will you make people aware of this information, through a website, a blog, YouTube videos?

 

If you are planning a website, hire a freelancer from Upwork or Fiverr (with graphic design experience) to create it for you. Do not let it look like it was thrown together in ten minutes. Make it as easy as possible for a customer to get from your main page to your purchase page. Make the purchasing process as easy as possible. When buying a website name, try for something easy to remember. Be sure that you understand the terms and conditions of your web hosting company.

 

If your blog says that you will post, for instance, every Monday and Thursday, make sure that you do it. Be consistent. The content has to be something that potential customers will want to read; it should have something to do with your category. Among other subjects, this book also explores customer service, taking payments and SEO.

 

This book is excellent and full of information; don't be put off by the length. Many books give an introduction to, or the basics of, internet marketing. Here is the book to read for anyone who is ready to dive into the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment