Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

How I Naturally Increased My Testosterone With 7 Simple and Powerful Methods

 How I Naturally Increased My Testosterone With 7 Simple & Powerful Methods, Christopher Terzakos, 2023

 

The author is your average person over 60 years old, who is passionate about fitness. He is in the gym nearly every day. Over the past few years, he noticed that was getting more moody and irritable, and had trouble sleeping. The amount of weight he had been able to bench press was dropping. A blood test said that he had low testosterone. The number was not a  little low, but very low.

 

Some of the effects of low testosterone include heart disease, reduction in bone strength, anxiety, memory loss and lack of self-confidence. There is a treatment available, called Testosterone Replacement Therapy. It is for the rest of your life, and has some side effects of its own. Included are an increased likelihood of a fatal heart attack, bone fractures (from osteoporosis), and enlarged prostate and a required blood transfusion every 3 months because your blood is thickening. The author looked for a natural way to fix his problem.

 

Among his discoveries were to get a good night's sleep, get 15-20 minutes of sunlight daily, eat healthy (or, at least, eat healthier), reduce or eliminate your consumption of alcohol and exercise. The author also started taking daily supplements. A trip to your doctor is a good idea before taking any supplements. The other discoveries are things that everyone should be doing, regardless of their health level.

 

It is possible to reverse medical conditions without resorting to drugs. This book is short, full of information and recommended for any male sufferer of Low-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment