Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Sunday, January 22, 2023

How to Build Your Influencer Brand

 How to Build Your Influencer Brand, Liz Fe Lifestyle, 2021

There are many things to consider before a person can become a social media influencer.

What is your subject (food, travel, beauty and makeup)? What is your method of communication (blogging, podcasts, videos)? Who is your target audience (please be more specific than "everyone")? Don't try to spread yourself all over social media; pick one or two platforms and stick with them. The Facebook audience is different than the YouTube audience which is different than the TikTok audience?

How often are you going to post new content? Whatever you choose, be consistent. Know your competition, and find some way to be different than they are. Why should a person listen to you, or buy from you, over someone else? Define your brand. What colors and font will you use? What is your mission (aside from making a lot of money)?

This is an excellent introduction to the influencer world. Other books go into more detail, but for anyone just starting out in social media, reading this book is a very good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment