Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Friday, June 24, 2022

Recipes: Blank Recipe Book to Create Your Own Delicious Recipes

 Recipes: Blank Recipe Book to Create Your Own Delicious Recipes, Maky Publishing, 2022 (ISBN 9798804381937)

Do you have a box of recipes from a variety of sources, including magazines, the Internet and Grandma? Are you still going to cook all of them, someday? Is the "perfect" recipe always on the bottom of the pile? Don't you wish they were more organized? This book is here to help.

Space for each recipe takes up two pages in this blank book. There is plenty of space for the ingredients and directions. There is also space for notes or substitutions, cooking time and temperature, and nutrition information. If you would rather not lose Grandma's handwriting, it is easy, and much less time-consuming, to scotch tape a recipe or two per page. That way, the recipe, and Grandma's handwriting, is still viewable.

An important part of cooking is having the right recipe, available at the right time. This book makes it easy. It is very much worth considering for cooks of any skill level.

No comments:

Post a Comment