Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

AFOQT Study Guide

AFOQT Study Guide: 2017-2018 AFOQT Test Prep and Practice Test Questions for the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test, Trivium Test Prep, 2017

The AFOQT (a requirement for anyone who wants to be a US Air Force Officer) consists of multiple sections, and it is a timed test. The test taker gets a certain number of minutes per section.

The test covers areas like: word knowledge, paragraph comprehension, situational judgement, physical science and how to read a table. There is lots of math (everything from adding decimals to quadratic equations). It includes more specialized areas, such as aviation information and how to read instruments. The book also contains 2 complete sample tests.

This book feels complete and easy to understand. For anyone wanting to take the AFOQT, here is a very good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment