Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Friday, January 5, 2024

Nurse Executive Study Guide 2024-2025

 Nurse Executive Study Guide 2024-2025, Winona Hant, 2023

 

This study guide for the Nurse Executive position contains a number of good suggestions for anyone taking a standardized test. If you don't know the right answer, see if you can eliminate one or two of the possibilities; a wrong answer is better than no answer. Read the question thoroughly. If it's a timed test, don't spend too long on any one question. Most of all, take a deep breath, and relax.

 

As with any supervisory position, the book explores areas like management, finance and reducing staff burnout. Specific to the medical field, the practice test in the back of the book (with answers and explanations) looks at things like diagnosing and assessing a patient, and reducing medical errors as much as possible.

 

This book feels very straightforward and easy to understand. Anyone interested in taking the Nurse Executive exam would be well advised to start their preparation right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment