Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Thursday, February 8, 2024

I Spy Animal Book for Kids

 I Spy Animal Book for Kids, DreamWorld Press, 2023, ISBN 9798398245394

 

This coloring book will help young children learn the alphabet and the names of animals that start with a particular letter. Each letter is on a separate page, with pictures of five animals. The next page has the correct animal, plus a fact about it. The pages are nice and thick, so seepage from markers will not be a problem.

 

This book is recommended to begin a child's education on the alphabet. It is also good for downtime at home, and to keep the child occupied during those long car rides to Grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment