Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Winners' Guide to GMAT Critical Reasoning

 Winners' Guide to GMAT Critical Reasoning, Jay John, 2022, ISBN 9798369851142

 

Critical thinking is an important skill in daily life, and when taking the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), a central part of any graduate school education. This book is here to help.

 

It covers a variety of topics, including logic, the major components of critical reasoning, kinds of arguments and fallacies, like either/or and inconsistency. The book also explores the best approach for dealing with certain types of questions in the test. As always, there are many practice questions, with answers and explanations.

 

Like the other books in this series, this book is highly recommended. It is good for anyone taking the GMAT. It is also good for anyone whose interest in learning is not satisfied in the average high school or college. This book is very easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment