Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Wall Pilates Workouts For Women

 Wall Pilates Workouts for Women, Madison Gray, 2023

 

Are you looking for an easy exercise plan that does not involve buying expensive equipment, or going to a gym? Welcome to wall pilates. All you need are loose workout clothes and a wall.

 

The exercises in this book will not just tone your physique and sculpt your muscles. They can also improve your mental clarity, raise your endurance and vitality and reduce your levels of stress and anxiety. There is a complete description of each exercise, along with clear illustrations (to remove any thought that you might be doing it wrong).

 

Whether you are a novice or veteran exerciser, this book is very much recommended. If you can do only a few of these exercises, it is still worth the time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment