Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Postal Exam Study Guide 2024-2025

 Postal Exam Study Guide 2024-2025, Talon Redwood, 2023

 

There is a lot more to the US Post Office than just mail carriers.

 

Especially at the larger mail sorting facilities, it is vital that those sorting machines and conveyor belts be kept operating. The maintenance staff needs more knowledge than the average person about electronics and mechanical issues. There is a standardized exam just for that category. Of course, there is a standardized exam for mail carriers, who, for most people, are the "face" of the post office. Postal workers, those who run those sorting machines and conveyor belts, have their own exam. Last, but not least, there is a separate exam for customer service clerks. They are the people who deal with the public every day, selling stamps and accepting packages.

 

There are many questions and answers, and a practice test, for each category. For anyone interested in a job with the US Post Office, this book is well worth adding to your list of study materials. It feels very complete, and is worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment