Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Winners' Guide to Essential GMAT Math

 Winners' Guide to Essential GMAT Math, Jay John, ISBN 9798369872215

For anyone thinking of taking the Graduate Management Admission Test, or anyone else wanting to get the most out of college, understanding the basics of math is very important. This book is here to help.

Among the subjects this book covers are square roots, averages, profit and loss, interest, time and speed, geometry and Venn diagrams. For each concept, example problems are solved, step by step, and there are over 150 fully solved problems (answers are included). Everything is based on questions that have actually appeared in the GMAT. If it isn't in the Test, it's not in this book.

This book feels very comprehensive and easy to follow. It is very much recommended for anyone taking the GMAT. It is also recommended for any student who needs a little math help.

No comments:

Post a Comment