Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

God and Quantum Physics

 God and Quantum Physics, C. Allan Boyles, Wheatmark Publishing, 2021

This book looks at possible connections between science and conceptions of God.

In the Introduction, the author states that he is not trying to prove, or disprove, the existence of God. The world's major religions, including Christianity, say that God is not corporeal, but is spiritual energy. According to quantum physics, the universe is not empty, but is full of energy that has creativity and consciousness. This energy can interact with human consciousness and is responsible for the Big Bang. That is what this non-mathematical book is all about. 

Take your time with this book; there is no need to understand all of quantum physics in one reading. Go one chapter at a time. It's a very interesting book (I understood about half of it) that will give your brain quite a workout. Yes, it's worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment