Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Monday, March 21, 2022

Sketchbook: Cute Unicorn Large Sketchbook

 Sketchbook: Cute Unicorn Large Sketchbook, Maky Publishing, Independently Published, 2022

This blank sketchbook is intended for young girls to draw, or doodle, or whatever (because of the unicorns on the cover). 

Adults can also use this book, too. An entrepreneur can use it to brainstorm the next Great Product that will revolutionize the world. A production designer can use it to turn an entrepreneur's product idea into reality. An artist can use it to plan their next great artistic creation. The same young girls using this book for drawing or doodling can also use it to take notes in class, or practice their creative writing.

This book can be used for almost anything where large amounts of blank paper are needed. For those who are not young girls, just ignore the unicorns on the cover, and use this book. It is very much worth the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment