Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Sketchbook: Cute Unicorn Sketchbook

 Sketchbook: Cute Unicorn Sketchbook, Maky Publishing, Independently Published, 2022 (ISBN 9798446946587)

This sketchbook is intended for young girls to draw or doodle.

The pages inside are totally blank, so it has many other possible uses. It can be used to take notes in class, or write the first draft of the Great American Young Adult Novel. An adult artist can use it to plan their next artistic creation. An entrepreneur can use it to create the next great product that will be sold all over America. A production designer can use this book to turn that idea into reality. The very colorful cover will inspire those with an artistic or creative mind. 

This sketchbook is recommended for any situation where a large number of blank pages are needed. This one is very much worth considering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment