Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Dr. Sebi's Guide to Conquer Herpes

 Dr. Sebi's Guide to Conquer Herpes, Howard Fuller, Independently Published, 2021

Herpes is generally thought of as a disease to be endured. There is little, or nothing, that can be done about it. Few people think of herpes as a disease that can be reduced in severity, or even cured, with the proper diet. That's what this book is all about.

The book talks about what happens inside a cell when the herpes virus attacks. It explores just what the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1 and HSV-2) really is, and is not. The book talks about the symptoms of herpes. If you are experiencing an outbreak, you already know the symptoms. Herpes is also very contagious. A person can be asymptomatic; they can spread the disease without knowing that they have it.

OK, so how does one cure themselves of herpes? It starts with a total revamping of your diet. Eliminate dairy, junk food and processed food (the typical American diet). Greatly increase your consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables (organic, if possible). The veggies should be raw, or lightly steamed. Cooked or frozen veggies are not good enough. Drink lots of water. Greatly increase your consumption of fresh herbs, like basil, thyme or garlic. They can be cut up, and rubbed all over your herpes outbreak. They can also be tossed into a teapot, and consumed as a tea. 

As with all other such health books, a visit to your doctor, ahead of time, is a very good idea. This needs to be done for the long haul; changes will not come in a week or two. This book feels very plausible, and is very much worth trying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment