Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Paging Dr. Turov

 Paging Dr. Turov, Gibby Campbell, Black Velvet Seductions Publishing Co., 2019

Dr. Victor Turov is a world-renowned heart surgeon. He is also handsome and wealthy. He is looking for the right kind of woman; you can never find a good submissive when you need one.

Abby Shea is a young and beautiful widow who volunteers at the hospital where Turov works. The sparks between them are immediate, but Abby does not just fall into his arms. He has to actively pursue her, then convince her that his lifestyle is not so bad. There are many obstacles along the way. Through it all, Abby has to ask herself how much freedom she is willing to give up for love.

This book has obvious parallels with 50 Shades of Gray. It has good characters, and a good balance between romance and sex. Yes, it is worth reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, is a true life experience is not designed to convince you its a personal health experience, sometimes medical doctors take a different approach about herpes treatment. i has been stocked in bondage with herpes for two years and four months i has tried different means to eliminate this sickness because it surely has distract me even with the world, and i was told there is no cure, but only medicine for treatment all the possible ways i has tried was treatment, two months back i did some herpes research and i found amazing testimonies concerning natural herbal cure, and i go for it through the email address from the post just to give a try of herbal treatment, and i found it grate without delay i got cured with natural treatment from doc Twaha herbal cure his cure are powerful and shows out excellent result. and i think everyone suffering with herpes and others symptoms should also know about this cure from, drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349038518881 thank you

    ReplyDelete