Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Drug of Choice

 Drug of Choice, Mark Van Stratum, Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press, 2016

This is the true story of a man who went from drugs and prison, to making millions of dollars online (legitimately).

Mark grew up in a small town in the Netherlands. He was continually bullied in school, because he lost his right arm at age five, when he was hit by a tram. The teachers at school were no help. Mark developed a savage temper, was expelled from school after school, and got into drug and alcohol abuse. Getting robbed by another drug dealer was his "a-ha" moment. If he didn't change his life, now, it would end very soon.

Mark abruptly moved to Poland, and got involved with a company that teaches men how to pick up women, eventually becoming an instructor. He also got into the world of affiliate marketing, creating several businesses that make millions in profit each year.

The author shows how anyone can change their attitude for the better. If he can do it, anyone can do it. This book is very honest, and is all about choosing the people you want to be with. This is well worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment