Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Fatty Liver and Cirrhosis Diet Cookbook

 Fatty Liver and Cirrhosis Diet Cookbook, Sophia Williams, 2021, self-published

What is cirrhosis of the liver? Do you have liver problems and want to know what foods to eat (and avoid)? This book attempts to answer those questions.

Did you know that the liver has about 500 different functions? This book lists some of them. It talks about the latest research on liver disease. Included is a description of various types of fatty liver conditions, including liver cancer, liver failure, acute viral hepatitis and alcoholic liver disease.

Much of this book is taken up with recipes to eliminate toxins from your liver, and improve your health and energy level. Among them are: liver detoxifying smoothie breakfast bowls, easy avocado pancakes, low carb berry salad with citrus dressing, tomato basil and brown rice pasta, lemon-pepper tuna bake, lemon olive snack, superfood raw bars and ginger citrus liver detox drink.

For anyone with any type of liver issues, reading this book, and trying a couple of the recipes, is a very good idea. For anyone who simply wants to eat healthier than they have been eating, reading this book is a very good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment