Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Monday, June 28, 2021

The Ultimate Traeger Grill Cookbook 2021

 The Ultimate Traeger Grill Cookbook 2021, Steve McLean, Independently Published, 2020

This cookbook is intended for anyone who owns a wood pellet grill from a company called Traeger. The first few pages help the reader, and owner, to get familiar with their grill. Then the book jumps right into 300 recipes that can be cooked on a Traeger grill.

There are the usual beef, lamb and chicken recipes. There are also game recipes, fish and seafood, burgers, vegan and vegetarian, side dishes and desserts (including bacon chocolate chip cookies). All can be done on a Traeger grill.

For anyone who has a Traeger grill, getting this book is a very good idea. Even if you don't own such a grill, consider getting this book. The recipes can't be that different between one grill maker and another. My only criticism is that the printing of the recipes could have been a little bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment